Undoubtedly, nowadays we are in a situation in which everything is negotiable and the result of these negotiations will directly affect the enterprise's results account.
This is why it is absolutely necessary, in the first place, to have proper legal advice and, secondly, to know all the financial offers available on the market. In this sense, from this Department, we will work to continue providing a high-quality customised service to all the members of the corporate network of Catalonia.ç
Fran de la Torre
Director of the Department of Finance and Strategic Consulting
The Strategic Consultancy and Enterprise Financing Department aims to provide enterprises with a customised service, based on in-depth knowledge, personal treatment and a closer approach to a series of solutions adapted to its needs.
This department is comprised of different units:
- Strategic Consultancy: defines a road map which is necessary for all enterprises, regardless of the activity sector to which they belong. This way, we provide the entrepreneur with a group of experts in charge of providing answers to the different areas within the enterprise, such a production, organisation, marketing, commercialisation and the financial-economic area, enabling a change process within the enterprise, aiming for the Management to make effective decisions in order to reach the planned objectives.
- Financial Advice/Financing from Banks/ICO (Official Spanish Credit Institute): In the light of the current situation of financial restrictions, drafting a good viability plan or business plan is the formula which allows us to determine the situation our enterprise is in and establish the financing alternatives which suit our needs. In our Department, we have a team of mediators working on a network, covering the entire Catalonian region and obtaining credit lines by negotiating with financial entities.
- Subsidies and Reduced Financing: we are specialists in advising companies on the possibilities of subsidising or financing their investment projects, I+D+I and entrepreneurship. We search for the best options at regional, national and European levels, mediating and negotiating with the government and managing all the documentation needed for the processing.
- Corporate Finance: after many years of work and effort, we must carry out an objective and thorough valuation of the company to evaluate our own management and identify how we can increase its value and, if necessary, obtain a figure for the following situations:
- We receive an offer for our company
- We think about putting the company up for sale
- We need to give it a value in the event of family succession or being passed down to next generations (inheritance)
- Sale of shares to current partners
- Uncovering a capitalist partner
- Entry of companies with high-risk capital
- Review of the value with regard to when the company was created.
- International Innovation Unit: we provide our members with a specialised technical team which provides companies with the possibility of obtaining European capital, resolving aspects such as language barriers, a lack of resources and time availability, providing them with European terminology and access to public European institutions, or management of finances and documentation. A few example of projects in which companies are taking part as a result of the management of this department involve different sectors such as food, chemical, metal, information and communications technology or machine manufacturers, among others.